If you’re building or renovating a residential, commercial, or industrial project in Dubbo, it’s exciting to consider what you’re going to create on the land. However, it’s essential not to overlook the foundation, and most important part, of your project – the earthworks.
What are earthworks?
Earthworks, or earthmoving services, involves prepping the land by removing, compacting, retaining, and adding sand to create a strong, safe and clear starting point for any project.
Earthmoving can also involve removing rubbish, rocks, and trees, pipe laying, leveling, road construction, or even subdivision of properties. Professional, specialist earthmoving services are essential for projects of various sizes, from garden landscaping to huge commercial projects and everything in between.
What can go wrong?
Not using a professional earthmoving service, such as Boland Contracting, can lead to unsafe situations, unsightly damage, and extra expense in the future. If your home or commercial project has not started on a strong footing, the cracks will soon start to show.
Some of the potential issues that can arise from inadequate earthworks include:
– Injury or safety concerns
– Damage to building structures
– Damage to fixtures, flooring, and furnishings
– Damage to water infrastructure, including sewage mains
– Damage to electricity and gas networks
– Incorrect boundary lines
– Builders unable to complete a project
– Damage to reputation
What’s the process?
If you have a project that requires earthmoving services, you may be wondering what the process will look like.
1. Your first step will be to make contact with our professional team.
2. We’ll assess the operation and look for the best solutions to your needs.
3. We then provide a transparent quote, at no cost to you.
4. When you choose Boland Contracting, you can relax knowing our team is self-managing the entire earthworks process to ensure your project runs smoothly, on time, and on budget.
As specialists in earthmoving, our team at Boland Contracting has the right equipment, expertise, and standards to deliver your project on time and within your budget.
We are also the only team in the region that uses an automatic leveling laser for increased accuracy and efficiency.
We’re a family-owned and operated business and we’ve been working in the area since 1998. Our knowledge of the Dubbo-Orange region helps us make sure your operation runs to plan.
If you want to give your project a strong start, get in touch with Dubbo’s specialist earthmoving team via our enquiry form or call 0427 452 453.
We’re open 6 days a week and provide free quotes on all services.